- Go to either (H-9) - at the foot of the ramp beside the C.A.'s position - of Beaucedine Glacier (S) or (G-10) of Xarcabard (S) and find the ???.
- Click the ???. A Frost Bomb will spawn and attack immediately if you are still nearby, but will hit for fairly low damage against level 75 players. Do not attack the snoll, but be careful to not let it go unclaimed/deaggro.
- Run to the Campaign fort with the Frost Bomb in tow. When you arrive, the snoll will automatically use Hypothermal Combustion and damage the fort, but it will not hurt any nearby players. You will receive the EXP award immediately.
- You will receive a message stating that "The stronghold has sustained considerable damage".
- Speak with Rasdinice to complete the Op and collect your Allied Notes.
- Whichever area you choose must be beastmen-controlled.
- Be careful when popping and maneuvering the Frost Bomb -- it is possible for the snoll to spawn unclaimed, and it is possible for it to deaggro while being kited if you get far enough ahead of it. Despite the fact it checks Impossible To Gauge, it will despawn like any ordinary mob if it remains deaggroed long enough; this will fail the Op.
- If you fail the Op, you will receive a message stating that "The bombardment failed to inflict damage on the target".
- This op seems to lower Fortifications by 1.
- The Confederate is in the final stages of research that would allow them to employ snolls as a lethal explosive weapon. Sabotage their plot by using their own weapon against them, taking out their stronghold in the process.
Unit Requirement: 1~6 Members