- Travel to either (H-9) of Beaucedine Glacier (S), down the ramp nearby the tower where the C.A. stands when the area is under Beastmen control, or to (G-10) of Xarcabard (S) to find a ???.
- The area must be under Beastman control.
- Examining the ??? will spawn a Frost Bomb, which will attack shortly after. Do not attack the snoll, but be careful to not lose all enmity and render it unclaimed.
- Lead it to the Campaign Fortification where it will automatically use Hypothermal Combustion and damage the fort, and only the fort.
- After this, the experience points will be awarded along with the message: "The stronghold has sustained considerable damage."
- Upon failure, the message will be: "The bombardment failed to inflict damage on the target."
- Speak with Hieronymus to complete the Op and collect your Allied Notes.
- The snoll will deal relatively low damage to a character around level 75.
- For an example, from 23 hits 20 missed and 3 dealt 32-46 points of damage to a level 66 Thief.
- Be careful when spawning and maneuvering the Frost Bomb for it is possible for the snoll to spawn unclaimed, and it is possible for it to "deaggro" while being kited if you get far enough ahead of it. Despite the fact it is Impossible To Gauge, it will de-spawn like any ordinary monster if it remains unclaimed with no enmity over a player character for long enough; this will fail the Op.
- When talking to Hieronymus afterwards, if you didn't fail the Op, he will tell the following:
- You never can tell what'll happen out there. Sometimes things just don't go the way we plan them. But at least you were able to pull through. Good work, soldier.
- He says this on a number of Ops if you complete it technically, but did not fulfill optional requirements, for example only killing the target and not the guards during Pit Spider. It is currently unknown how to completely satisfy the requirements.
- The Confederate is in the final stages of research that would allow them to employ snolls as a lethal explosive weapon. Sabotage their plot by using their own weapon against them, taking out their stronghold in the process.
Unit Requirement: 1~6 Members