Farlarder the Shrewd
- Will use Hundred Fists multiple times during the fight, along with all other Troll special attacks.
- While Hundred Fists is active, all of his attacks gain the ability to petrify. This petrification is a partial hate wipe, which will cause him to switch to a new target after 1-2 swings. This tends to cause him to rapidly switch between targets as he hits them, therefore all party members should be prepared to take damage.
- Immune to Bind, Sleep, and Stun. Shadowbind may work.
- Ability to Boost and Regen, which can be dispelled.
- Killable by a well organized 6 man group.
- Defeating him lowers the Troll Mercenaries' military force by 1.