- Talk to Fari-Wari at Shararat Teahouse for first cutscene.
- Obtain a Hydrangea.
- Dropped by Hilltrolls in Mount Zhayolm. You will need to pass through either of the Gates of Halvung to access them. Passing through the gates requires checking the gate first, remaining in the zone, and then finding a Cast Metal Plate to pass through, see the map for spawn locations.
- So far it has only been confirmed that Hilltroll Warrior and Hilltroll Red Mage can drop the Hydrangea.
- Go to Mount Zhayolm and click on Sprightly Footsteps near the zone to Halvung (L-7) (between 18:00-06:00).
- Now go to the cliff nearby and click on Withered Petals (L-6) just north-east of the unnamed target for Rock Bottom (between 18:00-06:00).Long Cut-scene.
- After the cut-scene you'll end up in Aht Urhgan Whitegate
- Trade the Hydrangea to Fari-Wari for another cutscene. After the cutscene he will return the Hydrangea to you.
- Head back to Mount Zhayolm and trade the Hydrangea to the Withered Petals (L-6), again a long cutscene.
- Return to Fari-Wari for final cutscene and reward.
- After the quest is complete, wait until
Japanese Midnight the next game day and talk to Fari-Wari again. You will receive a Mercenary Camp Entry slip granting you a one time access to the Mercenary Camp BC previously only accessible to FanFest attendees. You must be at least as far as ToAU:Mission 19 to get this item.
Note: Flameserpent General Gadalar must be in the Commoner's Ward/Al Zahbi (H-7) for this quest to be accessible or completable (including receiving the Mercenary Camp Entry slip). If he is being held prisoner talking to Fari-Wari will not lead to a cutscene.
- Fari-Wari (Shararat Teahouse, Aht Urhgan Whitegate)
- Fari-Wari is seeking inspiration for his latest masterpiece, but things get messy when his would-be protagonist is put on trial for a bizarre crime...