Elder Memories - The Old Lady
(Redirected from Elder Memories)
- Talk to Isacio (G-10) Selbina to activate quest Elder Memories or talk to Vera (G-10) Mhaura to activate quest The Old Lady.
- Once one quest is active the other can never be activated.
- Both quests have varied objectives but will result in the same reward.
- If you talked to Isacio, obtain Damselfly Worm, Magicked Skull, and Crab Apron.
- If you talked to Vera, obtain Wild Rabbit Tail, Dhalmel Saliva, and Bloody Robe.
- Trade in the items to the respective NPCs to unlock Support Job access for player.
- You will not be able to change your Support Job until after changing zones.
- If you have done the Rhapsodies of Vana'diel Mission Set Free prior to questing your subjob, you will have received the Gilgamesh's introductory letter. You can present this after the first item is requested to complete the quest. This will complete the quest.
- Isacio (Waterfront, Selbina)
- You must prove yourself worthy before you can learn Isacio's fighting techniques.
- Vera (Outside Warehouse, Mhaura)
- Fulfill her request if you want the promised rewards.