A, L, T(H)
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawns near the ramp to the upper level at around (E-10).
- Can be pulled fairly easily to the Pashhow/Beadeaux (S) entrance, or alternatively to the 'aggro free' area just outside the tunnel entrance at (F-8).
- Has high melee damage (capable of dealing more than 300 points of damage to a level 75 paladin and over 400 with critical hits on a level 80 Samurai).
- A Ninja with Haste and a Red Mage with Slow can hold this NM indefinitely.
- Has two different modes which it periodically switches between, usually around every 20-30 seconds, but can occur more or less frequently. The switch is shown by a 2-hour animation:
- Magic Absorb - Takes damage from physical attacks, but will regain health from magic.
- Melee Absorb - Takes damage from magic, but will regain health from physical attacks.
- Absorbed attacks will heal the NM for double the damage they would have dealt.
- Casts only Absorb Spells. Does not cast Absorb-Attri.
- Uses Wrath of Gu'Dha frequently, dealing very high AoE damage. Can be absorbed by 1-2 shadow images.
- Also uses Ore Lob dealing 200-1000 points of damage, a narrow cone shaped AoE attack. Can not be absorbed by shadow images.
- Immune to Sleep, Repose, Gravity, Bind and Paralyze.
- Susceptible to Stun and Slow II, Poison II has a low rate of resist.
- Can be defeated solo by certain jobs. (see testimonials)