Return to Delkfutt's Tower
(Redirected from Destroyer of Antiquity)
- Optional: Talk to Aldo in the Tenshodo, inside the Neptune Spire Inn in Lower Jeuno.
- The fastest way to reach to the fight is via Home Point #1 of Upper Delkfutt's Tower which warp you at the entrance of the portal to Stellar Fulcrum.
- You can take the Survival Guide warp to Lower Delkfutt's Tower.
- Having the Delkfutt Key or the Delkfutt Key will considerably lower the travel time to the upper floors of the Delkfutt's Tower.
- Enter Delkfutt's Tower for a cutscene.
- Once inside Delkfutt's Tower, if you have the Delkfutt Key or the Delkfutt Key, make a left at the first fork and go through the Cermet Door at (E-8). Hug the left wall until you come to another Cermet Door at (J-8), click on the door. Once through the door, walk forward and you'll see a ??? at the bottom of the stairs, click it to be taken to the 10th floor.
- In Upper Delkfutt's Tower on the 10th floor, assuming you took the elevator, go through the Cermet Door at (H-7) and hug the left wall 'til you come to another Cermet door at (F-8). Head up the stairs to the 11th floor.
- Remember to sneak/invisible as you can get aggro from bats and giants. Watch out for dolls and pots that aggro to magic.
- On the 11th floor, go North-East across the room to (I/J-6) to the stairs that lead to the 12th floor.
- On the 12th floor, go South-West to (F-10). Go through the portal to Stellar Fulcrum. You will receive a cutscene.
- Watch out for the holes, don't want to fall to the lower floor.
- When ready, examine the Qe'lov Gate at the other end of the chamber to enter the battlefield.
- Buffs will wear upon entering fight, but there is no exp loss if you die.
- A character must have completed the mission or possess the key item needed for the battle to enter.
- Archduke Kam'lanaut.
- Kam'lanaut casts Dispelga, Silencega, and Slowga. Slowga takes priority over Haste.
- His Elemental Blade ability gives him an En-Spell of that element and absorbs all damage of that element. He uses the ability often and changes the element.
- For example, if he has Lightning Blade up, and you cast Thunder IV on him, he will gain 1,300 HP instead of losing it.
- The en-spell can be dispelled.
See the Video page.
- Mission Orders
- Hurry to Delkfutt's Tower and stop the Zilartian princes from completing their plan to open the Gate of the Gods.