- To capture an image, go to your inventory and use the Fiendtrapper
- Trade your captured image plates to Mariette at G-9 Bastok Markets (S):
- If the image is excellent, she will say: "This is most excellent!
You can even make out the individual scales of their vile skin!
We can only hope you are able to secure more footage of this caliber."
- If the image is good, she will say: "This will do very well!"
- If the image is bad, she will say: "This image wasn't captured very well..."
- If the image is a repeat, she will say: "We don't need any more images of those <Beastmen>."
- If the image is taken too far away, she will say: "Footage tells us nothing important."
- If the image is of the wrong type of Quadav, she will say: "I was led to believe that you were a highly decorated hero.
Surely you would consider it best to meet the demands laid forth by your superiors."
- If the image is of the wrong type of Boss Quadav, she will say: "While your efforts are greatly appreciated,
it is my understanding that we are seeking to obtain surveillance of slightly more...important Quadav."
- You need three good shots to complete the Intel.
- Report back to Hieronymus to complete the mission.
- If you have a Fiendtrapper from a previous mission, you will need to discard it before beginning this mission.
- Extra blank or exposed Fiend Plates from a previous mission may be kept and used.
- You can not capture an image while under the effect of Sneak or Invisible.
- You must be face-to-face with the mob to get a good enough shot.
- Take images of different Quadav. Mariette won't take images of the same type of Quadav.
- Quadav mobs found in Pashhow Marshlands (S) and Beadeaux (S) (including Campaign NMs) will meet the requirements for Deep Cover III.
- Quadav Campaign Boss Mobs can work in Grauberg (S) and North Gustaberg (S) too.
- The gear of the Quadav Shieldwarriors has been increasing in quality at an alarming rate, causing great concern. Proceed to (G-9) and under the orders of Mariette, gather intel on the status of the enemy's armor.
Unit Requirement: 1 member