Exit the Gambler
(Redirected from Daybreak Gambler)
- Talk to Aurege, he and Guilberdrier discuss one of their workers who is gambling again and late for work.
- Talk to Varchet in Southern San d'Oria (L-6), the missing worker. He will agree to go back to work only if you win against him gambling. Bet 5 gil until you win against him (it may take several tries), then he says he will return to work.
- Talk to Aurege again to complete the quest.
- You can still gamble with Varchet after the quest is over. It will be a bet of 5 gil, with the winner getting 10 gil.
- You can start this quest if you have started and not completed the quest The Pickpocket. but it may not show up as active in the current quest log. It will show up when completed.
- Aurege and Guilberdrier (Carpenters' Guild, Northern San d'Oria)
- Varchet of the Carpenters' Guild has run off again. Find the slacker and get him back to work.