Dancers in Distress
- Talk to Raustigne at (I-7) in Southern San d'Oria (S) for a lengthy cutscene.
- Go to Jugner Forest (S) and check the Elegant Footprints at (I-6) for a cutscene. They are near the stump with the ??? used in "Claws of the Griffon". It is easily reached by going East from the Survival Guide in East Ronfaure (S).
- After a question-and-answer section, you will be asked for either a slice of Lynx Meat, a Gold Beastcoin, or a Nyumomo Doll.
- Checking the Elegant Footprints again will remind you of the item needed.
- Replaying the cutscene at a Goblin Footprint may result in a different item being requested, but this has no impact on the quest itself.
- The item needed appears to vary based on the day you began the cutscene and the answers given. See Talk page for testimonies.
- Zone, then trade your item to the Elegant Footprints for a cutscene.
- Recommended: Kill Wandering Saplings in the area (F-8) for a Cernunnos Bulb, which you will need in the next mission.
There are no pops in the area accessible from I-6, but near the Campaign site.