Say It with Flowers
(Redirected from Cupid's Florist)
- Moari-Kaaori will tell you he is lovesick and wants to give his girlfriend the rarest flower you can find. He will describe the flower with three adjectives. He tells you the people at the Rhinostery will have one for him.
- Ohbiru-Dohbiru in the southern half of the Rhinostery at (J-9) will ask you about the flower. Answer his three questions using the same order and adjectives as used by Moari-Kaaori.(Rare,Mystical,Elegant).
- Answering incorrectly will cause Ohbiru-Dohbiru to give a different flower, and he will charge you for it. On top of this, he will refuse to sell you another one until you zone.
- If you are on the Toraimarai Turmoil quest, you'll be unable to talk to Ohbiru-Dohbiru to continue on this quest, till completing the quest by getting the requested (three Starmite Shells) items.
- He will tell you it's the Tahrongi Cactus but that they've already used their last one.
- To get a Tahrongi Cactus, go to the Tahrongi Canyon and in the mountains along the North-Western side (F-6) there will be the Tahrongi Cacti.
- You can also harvest it from your Mog Garden.
- Take the flower back to Moari-Kaaori for your reward.
- If you answer the questions incorrectly you will be sold a different flower from the Rhinostery, and Moari-Kaaori will give you a smaller reward.
- Repeating this quest correctly gets you 400 gil.