Crystal Fist III (Windurst)
- First, talk to Emhi Tchaoryo. Select Supply manufacture, and mission Crystal Fist III.
- Speak with the Adjutant (F-9) for details. He will ask in which craft you want to assist.
- He will ask you for THREE recipes in the category you choose.
- Time is limited when selecting Crystals and ingredients, however it is important to note that time only counts against you while the selection screen is up. This means that you may pause as long as you like after selecting a crystal or ingredient and before bringing up the next selection screen so that you can verify your recipe before proceeding.
- You will fail the mission if you take too long to select the Crystals and ingredients while the selection screen is up or if you choose the wrong ones.
- Return to Emhi Tchaoryo to complete the mission.
- Time limit seems to be shorter. More observations required.
- The ingredients shuffle each time.
- You cannot select a craft you do not actually have sufficient skill in. The necessary craft level appears to be level 41. More testing needed.
- Recipes will require up to three ingredients. If a recipe has less than three ingredients, it is necessary to select the "No more ingredients are required" option after selecting the appropriate ingredients.
- Possible recipes also include possible recipes from previous quests.
- To Manufacture munitions and supplies, our nation has employed hundreds of young, unskilled guildworkers. You are to lend your trade knowledge to aid the training of these initiates. Speak with the Adjutant (F-9) for details.