Charis Attire +2 Set
This intricate and beautiful attire is both lovely to look at and functional in battle, as it is designed expressly to augment the abilities of a warrior Dancer. Once used by a great Hero of Abyssea, the true potential of this Empyrean armor was sealed but has now been fully unleashed by completing the Trials of the Magians. This armor is also unusual in that it has significant differences in appearance between male and female versions.
This is the +2, or HQ2, version of this Empyrean armor set.
- For the normal version, see Charis Attire Set.
- For the +1 version, see Charis Attire +1 Set.
- For a side by side comparison of the Charis Casaque sets visit Charis Sets Comparison.
Number of Pieces: 5
Cost to store: Not storable with armor depository NPC.
Storage Slip: Moogle Storage Slip 10
Level Armor Piece Upgrade Piece 85 Charis Tiara +2
x6 Card of Vision 89 Charis Casaque +2
x9 Jewel of Ardor 87 Charis Bangles +2
x6 Coin of Wieldance 83 Charis Tights +2
x6 Card of Balance 81 Charis Toeshoes +2
x6 Stone of Voyage
Armor Piece Charis Necklace
- Defense: 184
- DEX +32
- AGI +9
- CHR +20
- Haste +15%
- Evasion +15
- Accuracy +16
- Attack +8
- Store TP +15
- Subtle Blow +15
- Dagger Skill +5
- Enhances Climactic Flourish effect
- Enhances Striking Flourish effect
- Enhances Reverse Flourish effect
- Enhances Dual Wield effect
- Enhances Feather Step effect
- Enhances Tactical Parry effect
- Enhances Skillchain Bonus effect
- Increases Critical Hit Damage
- Set: Augments "Samba"
- Occasionally doubles damage with Samba up. Adds approximately 1-2% per piece past the first.
"χαρίς" can mean: "joy", "grace", "beauty", "dance", "celebration". From the verb χαίρω (chairô), meaning to rejoice, to delight; the imperative (χαίρε, χαίρετε (chaire, chairete (s, pl))), literally "rejoice!" was the ancient Greek version of "hello".