|Quicksand Caves||56 - 58||
||1||A, L, H, Sc|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Lottery spawn from the Antican Signifer around (H-9) to (H-10) of the first map.
- Average spawn time is approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes and can take up to 7 hours+.
- Placeholder respawns every 5 minutes.
- Aggressive to level 99 characters.
- Gives 30 exp to a lvl 90 (solo).
- Has a resistance to spell interruption.
- Highly resistant to Silence effects. Susceptible to Chaotic Eye.
- Susceptible to Paralyze and Stun.
- Uses Manafont in addition to Antica special attacks.
- Casts various Black Magic spells including: Blaze Spikes, Poison II, Frost, Freeze, Quake.
- Resisted Sleep Bolt, possibly immune to sleep.
- Its Ancient Magic spells can be dangerous, and can one-shot a level 75 character if the appropriate bar- spell isn't up. If you're alone camping it with no competitors, just run out of range.
- Soloable by most jobs at level 70.
A Centurio (Centurion) is a rank in the Roman army (See Antican Centurio for further information). X-I is 10-1 in Roman numerals. Thus, its name means Centurion 10th-1st. X-I would be the leader of the first century in the tenth cohort of a Roman legion.