Catch It If You Can!
- Get a rare or remarkable status ailment: Mute, Bane, or Plague. These are added effect from hits from specific mobs. The normal status ailments Silence, Curse, or Disease will not work.
- Mute is given by Eight of Cups in the Outer Horutoto Ruins - Dahlia Tower (F-11) in West Sarutabaruta.
- Bane is given by Lost Soul mages in the Eldieme Necropolis.
- Buffalo in Uleguerand Range can give you Plague, however its time affecting the player is limited (see talk page).
- Deathmaw Orobon in Ceizak Battlegrounds can inflict Plague on a high level player with Vile Belch, however, the only way to get this quest done using them is to set your Home Point to the crystal directly outside of Ohruru's location and warp as soon as it is inflicted. It does not last long, but it's one of the few options for a Level 99.
- Simply speak with Ohruru when you're afflicted with any of the status ailments.
- She will give you 1,000gil for Mute, 1,200gil for Bane, or 1,500gil for Plague. She will also heal the status ailment.