- Talk to Rasdinice in Southern San d'Oria (S) and choose Military Training from the Campaign Ops menu.
- You'll be instructed to go to Everbloom Hollow in East Ronfaure (S). You'll need to talk to the Allied Ensign at G-5. Make sure your party is near you before you enter.
- Once inside you will see a Royal Infantry and a Trained Crab. You'll need to keep him alive and defeat the crab.
- You must wait until the recruit is completely focused before killing the crab otherwise the mission will end in failure. You must wait for the message that he is fighting with vigor (or along those lines).
- Once defeated click on the Dawn Aureola to leave. All members will be awarded EXP.
- Return to Rasdinice to complete the mission and receive your Allied Notes.
- 3-6 party members are required to participate in this Campaign Op
- Can be easily trio'd by any jobs that can cure. DRG/WHM, BLM/SCH and WHM/BLM easily took this down. A tank is not needed since the Trained Crab will focus most of it's attention on the recruit for the majority of the battle.
- Even when 1000+ damage was done to the crab, it remained focused on the recruit.
- The crab will, however, occasionally whack members of the party who pull hate.
- Protect and Regen cannot be cast on the recruit, but he can be cured.
- During the battle the recruit will waver in his focus. He lost focus, regain focus and then fought with vigor, but remained engaged at all times. You must wait for him to regain his focus, try harder at his training and fight with vigor before killing the crab.
- The recruit can cast Cure on himself. Highest used was Cure III.
- Travel to Everbloom Hollow via East Ronfaure (S) G-5 and assist in the supervision of troop training exercises. Do what is necessary to prevent any accidents.
Unit Requirements: 3~6 members