- Talk to Emhi Tchaoryo in Windurst Waters (S) and choose Military Training from the Campaign Ops menu.
- You'll be instructed to go to Ghoyu's Reverie in West Sarutabaruta (S). Examine the Allied Ensign at I-9. Make sure your party is near you before you enter.
- Inside are a Federation Infantry and a Trained Bat. Keep the NPC alive and defeat the bat at the right moment.
- You must wait until the recruit is completely focused before killing the bat otherwise the mission will end in failure. You must wait for the message that he is fighting with vigor.
- Once defeated click on the Dawn Aureola to leave.
- Return to Emhi Tchaoryo to complete the mission and receive your Allied Notes.
- 1-6 party members can participate in this Campaign Op.
- Unlike a BCNM, any buffs you apply will remain when you enter Ghoyu's Reveries.
- Protect and Regen cannot be cast on the recruit, but he can be cured.
- During the battle the recruit will build focus. He starts unfocused, then trains harder, then will fight with vigor. The recruit will remain engaged at all times regardless of his focus.
- The recruit can cast Cure III on himself.
- The Trained Bat hits the recruit quite a bit harder than the Trained Crab in Brave Dawn I.
- Travel to Ghoyu's Reverie via West Sarutabaruta (S) I-9 and assist in the supervision of troop training exercises. Do what is necessary to prevent any accidents.
Unit Requirements: 3~6 members