|Bastok Markets (S)
Beaucedine Glacier (S)
Crawlers' Nest (S)
North Gustaberg (S)
Pashhow Marshlands (S)
Rolanberry Fields (S)
||1||A, L, T(H)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Appears during Campaign Battles as the leader of the Quadav Shieldwarriors' Waughroon Armored Division. They are deployed to any area within the Gustaberg and Derfland Fronts, and may assist the Dark Kindred in the Northlands.
- Uses both Mighty Strikes and Hundred Fists at some point.
- Uses the Wrath of Gu'Dha ability (AOE knockback + Weight) often. Wrath of Gu'Dha can sometimes be evaded if attacking from behind the mob.
- Has a permanent auto-Regain effect.
- Highly susceptible to paralyze, blind, and stun.
- Counters attacks.
- runs at +25% movement speed
- Dedicated Stunners and tanks with access to Body Drink. I found that the Blue Magic Head Butt seemed to be very effective in halting him long enough (about a split second) but with the recast time on head butt it can be spammed over and over with relatively little MP cost. With enough Blue Mage's and Dark Knight's stunning on him the fight becomes much easier.. Be careful of his Wrath of Gu'Dha as it can 1 shot 75's and can be hard to avoid.