Blue Ribbon Blues
- Changing area is necessary after completing the previous Rhinostery quest.
- Speak to Kerutoto who says that if you find a suspicious item, you should bring it to her.
- Talk to Roberta at Nchaa's Good Goods in Windurst Woods (H-13) and receive a Purple Ribbon.
- The Purple Ribbon will normally be lost during this quest, but it is possible to send it to oneself via delivery services, which will trigger Roberta to give out another one allowing quest progress in case the item was dropped for example.
- Trade the Purple Ribbon to Kerutoto in the Rhinostery in Windurst Waters (South), who will give you 3600 gil for it and tells you she will investigate it.
- Change area and talk to Kerutoto again who will give you the Purple Ribbon back and provide some additional guidance.
- The key item Magicked astrolabe will be needed for the next part when doing it solo.
- Travel to The Eldieme Necropolis from Batallia Downs at (J-10).
- The Survival Guide is the fastest method for traveling to this location.
- Inside The Eldieme Necropolis, drop down to the lower level at (G-8), in the middle of the first map.
- Upon entering the dungeon go straight until you come to a T intersection at (J-8) and take a left.
- Without the Magicked astrolabe:
- At the intersection at (I-9) one person goes right to the gate lever (H-8) and another goes left to Shiva's Gate at (H-8).
- Once inside Shiva's Gate, the person at the lever has to activate it again to open Levathian's Gate (to keep heading west).
- Keep heading west until Titan's Gate (to the north) at (G-8).
- There is a second lever inside Titan's Gate to allow the 2nd person to come through too.
- With the Magicked astrolabe:
- Go west until you come to Titan's Gate at (G-8). Open the gate by clicking on it.
- Continue north to (G-8), to a square area in the floor where you can drop down to the second map.
- Go east and trade the Purple Ribbon to the Hume Bones at (M-10), which will spawn Lich C Magnus.
- Interact with the Hume Bones after the NM has been defeated for the Blue Ribbon.
- Return to Kerutoto to complete the quest.