(Redirected from Beadeaux Surveyor)
- Talk to High Bear. He will tell you "I am compiling data on the effects of Bastok's mining and industrial projects on the environment. I've heard adventurers say that the Quadav dumping of industrial waste has polluted Beadeaux and its surrounding areas. I'd like to examine some of that Corrupted Dirt. I've heard you can find some near their forges, and that it's also easier to spot on rainy days."
- Go to Beadeaux. Proceed straight in, then turn left (go north) when you reach the wall at F-7. Go north to the wall in F-6, then due east to H-6. From here head south and you'll find yourself going into a cave that leads down. Take that down until it exits at H-7 on the lower map.
- From here, go west and south as you can until you come to the tunnel at F-8 that leads back to the surface; you will pass one Afflictor that will Curse you as you proceed. Follow the surface path along, south past the Mute at F-9. Continue south, under the bridge and past the second Afflictor, then head east around the giant smokestacks at G-9/H-9.
- When the weather is raining, a ??? will appear near the base of the smokestacks at G-9 or H-9(see map). Select that to receive the Corrupted Dirt (key item).
- Return to the Metalworks and talk to High Bear to deliver the dirt and complete the quest.
- The quest The Curse Collector can easily be done in the same trip.