Bard's Attire (Augmented) +2 Set
Worn by Bards, the set has an identical model to their Artifact Armor, the Choral Attire Set, but with a texture upgrade. The Relic set is a light purple, instead of the patchwork brown of the Artifact set, and has a gold trim on the headpiece and along the arms. A fur trim on the jacket completes the look.
The set naturally has enhancements to those attributes and skills most useful to a Bard, namely Charisma, and enhancements to Singing, Wind Instrument, and String Instrument skills, along with a negative Enmity bonus. The set also has bonuses to aspects most often associated with that of a Damage Dealing class, namely Attack, Parrying and Evasion. Of particular note is the addition of Military Parade and Courtly Measure, which provide significant attribute boosts.
This is the stage 2 +2 version of the Relic armor set.
- For the normal version, see Bard's Attire Set.
- For the +1 version, see Bard's Attire +1 Set.
- For the stage 1 +2 verison, see Bard's Attire +2 Set.
- For a side by side comparison of the Bard's sets visit Bard's Sets Comparison.
Number of Pieces: 5
Cost to store: Not storable with armor depository NPC.
Storage Slip: Moogle Storage Slip 13
Level Armor Piece 90 Bard's Roundlet +2 [Head] All Races
DEF: 25 HP +18 CHR +8
90 Bard's Justaucorps +2 [Body] All Races
DEF: 59 HP +27
90 Bard's Cuffs +2 [Hands] All Races
DEF: 23 HP +22 Magic Accuracy +5
90 Bard's Cannions +2 [Legs] All Races
DEF: 40 HP +50 MP +50
90 Bard's Slippers +2 [Feet] All Races
DEF: 18 HP +17
- DEF: 165
- HP +134
- MP +50
- CHR +8
- Enmity -17
- Accuracy +25
- Attack +25
- Singing Skill +7
- Magic Accuracy +11
- Wind Instrument Skill +7
- String Instrument Skill +5
- Song Spellcasting Time -6%
- Enhances Foe Sirvente" effect
- -2% Enmity loss per merit.
- "Military Parade"
- Enhances "Troubadour" effect
- Increases duration by 4 sec. per merit.
- Enhances "Adventurer's Dirge" effect
- -2 Enmity per merit.
- "Courtly Measure"
- Enhances "Soul Voice" effect
- Increase duration by 30 seconds.
- Enhances "Nightingale" effect
- Increases duration by 4 seconds per merit.