Altedour I Tavnazia
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned for the quest Pieuje's Decision by trading a Tavnazia Bell to the ??? located on first map at (H-8), near the well.
- It is no longer at (J-10).
- The ??? respawns 15 minutes after the NM's death or despawn.
- The NM only drops one Tavnazian Mask, meaning it must be fought once for each party member that needs the quest completed.
- Shadows in the room can link with it, which respawn every 16 minutes.
- Uses Manafont.
- Casts black magic spells, including Dispel and Tier 3 and 4 nukes. Will also casts tier 3 -ga spells (Stonega III and Waterga III verified.)
- Has an En-Aspir effect on physical attacks that is very potent.
- Resists Silence, Stun, and Sleep; can be Paralyzed, Slowed, Bound, Flashed, Addled, Blinded and Petrified.
- Builds resistance to Gravity over time, up to the point where it wears off right after casting.
- Only uses Dimensional Death as a TP move. As its HP decreases, its rate of TP gain and Dimensional Death usage increase greatly.
- Has very high accuracy, but attacks very slowly. Full haste gear was more beneficial than evasion gear for NIN tanking.
- This NM appears to have extremely strong elemental resistance (takes approximately 30-40% of normal magic damage when unresisted).
- Killable by: Party of 3-6 level 75 characters, an alliance of 18 level 65 characters. Soloable by certain level 75 jobs.
- Defeated by a 75 WHM/BLM and 75 DRG/WHM with level 68 soothing healer NPC. Difficult fight, used both Spirit Surge and Benediction.