- Abdhaljs Isle-Purgonorgo can be accessed during a scheduled official match or when reserved.
- You may freely explore Abdhaljs Isle-Purgonorgo during a canceled official match, but there is little of interest when a match is not going on.
- To reserve the area, a small gil fee is required. There are no race or nationality restrictions.
- Abdhaljs Isle-Purgonorgo can be reserved for “blocks” of two hours (Earth time).
- Reservations can only be made for the two-hour block that comes exactly two days (Earth time) after the current date.
- For example, if a player wishes to reserve the Isle on April 29 from 10:00 to 12:00, she would have to make her reservation between 10:00 and 12:00 on April 27.
- Upon completing a reservation, players will receive a copy of the Brenner Bluebook. This item is needed for entry into the Isle. It also can be used to create Bluebook Pages which may be passed out to fellow adventurers, which will allow them access to the area as well.
- In the event that no one reserves a certain two-hour block, or a reservation is not reconfirmed (reconfirmation is required 15 minutes before a reservation begins), other adventurers can immediately occupy the current block.
- In this case, the new applicant will receive a copy of the Brenner Blackbook. Just as with the Bluebook, this item is used for entry into the Isle, as well as for making Blackbook Pages which may be passed out to fellow adventurers, which will allow them access to the area as well.
- At the time of reservation, the area’s level restriction is chosen. This level will be “printed” on the Blue/Blackbook and all of its pages.
- All Brenner-related services (including reservations, transportation, and information) are handled by Afdeen, who is situated in Upper Jeuno, (H-9)/(I-9), near the entrance to the residential tower.
- All services are free except for reservations and transportation (which require a small gil fee).