2017 - (07/05/2017) The July Version Update Has Landed!
≪July 5, 2017 Version Update≫
(quick link to new item details)
The sequel to the “Seekers of Adoulin” quest reaches its exciting conclusion.
Complete the quest to finally learn the secret behind what Ygnas has been up to all this time!
We have prepared another Ambuscade update, and based on feedback from our users, made the Incursion Campaign system a permanent fixture in the game, along with various other changes.
Read on for details.
- Records of Eminence has undergone the following additions.
- New quests have been added.
- New objectives have been added.
- Ambuscade has undergone the following additions and adjustments.
- The foes present in Normal and Intense Ambuscades have been changed.
- Some rewards obtained with badges of gallantry have been changed.
- Certain rewards available for total hallmarks have been changed.
- Incursion has undergone the following adjustment.
- All Incursion treasure drops from defeated monsters and notorious monsters will become grand coffers.
- New items have been added.
- The upper limit of the equipment property “Samba” duration has been increased.
- New synergy recipes have been added.
- The following item is now storable via the porter moogle.
- Various issues with incorrect event dialogue and item help text.
- The issue with the Escutcheon questline wherein raising multiple synthesis skills to a rank of Artisan or higher prevented you from lowering the rank below Artisan again.
- The durations of the following white magic spells are incorrect.
- Sandstorm II / Rainstorm II / Windstorm II / Firestorm II / Hailstorm II / Thunderstorm II / Voidstorm II / Aurorastorm II
- The issue where Apex Raptor was not included among the targets for the “Patrol: Moh Gates” coalition assignment for the Peacekeepers' Coalition.
- The issue wherein the message text for the Wamoura special ability “Proboscis” was incorrect after hitting its target.
- The issue wherein the Store TP augmentation value for Fleshcarvers was incorrect.
- *Going forward, the augmentation values for the following version of Fleshcarvers will be updated as follows:
- Before: DMG:+9 STR+9 DEX+9 Store TP+4
- After: DMG:+9 STR+9 DEX+9 Store TP+5
- No issues reported for this version update.