Revision as of 12:51, 24 January 2014 by Karuberu (Template to standardize the merchant notes in the "How to Obtain" section of items)
- The first parameter ("merchant type") will be automatically formatted for "standard", "regional", and "guild".
- The second parameter ("region/guild") is only used for regional and guild merchants.
- The following parameters can also be used, but are optional:
- nation, conquest: The nation and conquest standing required for this merchant to sell the item. (standard merchant only)
- hours: The hours this shop is open.
- holiday: The day or days that this shop is closed.
- restocked: "true"/"yes" if this item will be automatically restocked every day or "false"/"no" if it is only stocked by players selling items to the merchants. Only use this parameter if the merchant has limited stock, like a guild.
- notes: Any additional notes for the merchant (one line).