Save My Son
- Click on the door, Merchant's House, in Lower Jeuno at G-11 (on the top floor) for a cutscene.
- Optional: Talk to Shalott at (G-7) in Upper Jeuno's Chocobo Stables for a cutscene.
- Go to Qufim Island and follow a path down the cliff to (F-8). Be warned that a Kraken may spawn right on top of the flowers. If you are a low level, keep a safe distance until 21:32. Any time between 21:32 and dawn, use sneak to approach safely and click on the Night Flowers for a cutscene.
- If attempting this quest at lower levels, it is beneficial to reach the path before 20:00 to avoid the Banshees that appear once night falls. A Goblin Bounty Hunter also runs down the path that leads to the Night Flowers and the Kraken, so be extra careful.
- An NM named Atkorkamuy spawns here. It is not aggressive, but it is a high level Notorious Monster.
- Note that the marker on the map is slightly east of where the actual walkway/flowers are.
- You must go all the way down and around the pathway to the right of the blue marker on the map to find the "Night Flowers" at the very bottom/end of the path in a seaside cave.
- After the cutscene, return to Lower Jeuno and click on Dietmund's door again (G-11) for your reward.
- To unlock Beastmaster and the title Animal Trainer, talk to Brutus in Upper Jeuno (G-7) after claiming your reward for this quest. See Path of the Beastmaster.
- Dietmund (Merchant's House, Lower Jeuno)
- To cure Dietmund's son of his affliction, go to Qufim Island. Once there, find the flower that only blooms at night, and bring back its roots.