Revision as of 09:06, 21 February 2012 by *>Daniel Hatcher
fr:Tempête au sommet (Windurst)
- Check the Rally Point:Green at (G-9) of Xarcabard (S) for a cutscene to receive a Magelight Signal Flare.
- Check the Spell-Worked Snow (G-9) southeast from Rally Point:Green (G-9) to enter the battlefield.
- After the fight you will receive a cutscene and an Elixir, Vile Elixir or Vile Elixir +1 (probably based on time taken to complete mission).
- [Note]: The Elixir you may earn during this fight is used in the next Bastok (S) quest. Sell or use at your own expense.
- [Note]: If you already have a Vile Elixir or Vile Elixir +1 in your inventory or Mog House and that is the reward you win, then you will not get that reward from the mission as they are Rare, and you will be told to "sort your inventory". It is unknown if this will allow you to continue to the next mission or not. Make sure you do not have these items already, and if you do, get rid of them prior to doing this mission.
- The easiest solution to doing this is to just send the Vile Elixir or Vile Elixir +1 to yourself via the delivery box system.
You will enter Ghoyu's Reverie.
- Buffs wear upon entry.
- Exp is not lost upon death. Reraise effect wears off if members are ejected from the battlefield while KOed.
- You have 30 minutes after entry to complete this mission.
- You can help with this fight once you are past it. You do not need a key item.
- Magelight Signal Flare is lost upon entry, and if you fail will have to obtain another one, which can only be obtained once each Vana'diel day.
- Talk to Pesoso to start the mission.
- You will be fighting MANY Yagudos, Quadavs, Orcs and Demons, of several jobs.
- The fight is divided into 3 areas. When the last enemy in the first and second area reaches 1% HP, it will run away at increased movement speed and open the path to the next area.
- Yagudo, Quadav, and Orcs have very low HP and do not deal very much damage with spells or physical attacks.
- Yagudo, Quadav, and Orcs take extra damage from magic spells.
- Demons appear in the third room. The Demons have much higher HP and higher physical damage than the other monsters. They tend to drop Revitalizers.
- Beastmen only link with their own family. For example, Orcs link with other Orcs, but not with Yagudo, Quadav, or Demons.
- All enemies aggro as expected. Sneak and Invisible can be used if necessary. (Demons aggro True Sight? )
- All enemies are susceptible to Sleep and Lullaby but are immune to Stun and Bind.
- Defeating an enemy gives you the possibility of various temporary items similar to those in Nyzul Isle.
- After defeating all enemies in the third room, talk to Pesoso again to exit Ghoyu's Reverie.
- This battle is a lot like the assault Blitzkrieg and similar battles. Waves of really weak enemies. BLU, BLM, RDM/BLM, can all do a lot of damage with AoE spells taking out lots of mobs. AoE WSs can help too.
- There is a phenomenon with an unknown cause which occasionally will make the enemies (both boss and normal mobs) immune to magic damage. Use physical damage to stop this mode.
- Mission Orders
- Operation Snowstorm has commenced! Sir Ragelise has given you the orders to deliver word to the other two nations' encampments; first Windurst, followed by Bastok.