Revision as of 12:12, 26 August 2010 by *>Haltar
fr:Tempête au sommet (Windurst)
- Check the "Rally Point:Green" (G-9) for a cutscene, and you will be given the keyitem: "Magelight Signal Flare"
- Check the Spell-worked Snow which can be found 50 yalms southeast from "Rally Point:Green" and prepare for a fight.
- After the fight you will get a cutscene and an Elixir, Vile Elixir or Vile Elixir +1. (Probably based on time taken to complete mission.)
You will enter into Ghoyu's Reverie.
- Buffs wear upon entry.
- Exp is not lost upon death. Reraise effect wears off once all members are ejected from the battlefield.
- You have 30 mins after entry to complete this mission.
- You can help with fight once you are past it. You do not need a key item.
- Magelight Signal Flare will be lost upon entry and if you fail will have to obtain another one which can only be obtained once each Vana'diel day.
- Talk to Pesoso to start off the mission.
- You will be fighting MANY Yagudos, Quadavs, Orcs and Demons, of several type-jobs.
- The fight is divided into 3 areas. When the last mob in the first and second area reaches 1% HP, they will run away at increased movement speed and open the path to the next area.
- The Yagudos, Quadav, and Orcs have very low HP and do not deal very much damage from spells or physical attacks.
- The Yagudos, Quadav, and Orcs take extra damage from magic spells.
- Demons will appear starting in the third room. The Demons have much higher HP and higher physical damage than the other monsters, However they tend to drop revitalizer.
- Beastmen will only link with their own family. Orcs will link with other Orcs, but not with Yagudo, Quadav, or Demons.
- All enemies aggro as expected. Sneak and Invisible can be used if necessary. (Demons aggro True Sight? )
- All enemies are susceptible to Sleep and Lullaby but are immune to Stun and Bind.
- Defeating an enemy gives you the possibility of various temporary items similar to those in Nyzul Isle.
- After defeating all enemies in the third room, talk to Pesoso again to exit Ghoyu's Reverie.
- This burning circle is a lot like the assault Blitzkrieg and similar battles. Waves of really weak enemies. BLU, BLM, RDM/BLM, can all do a lot of damage with AoE spells taking out lots of mobs. AoE WSs can help too.
- There is a phenomenon with an unknown cause which occasionally will make the enemies (both boss and normal mobs) immune to magic damage. It appears that they can be gotten out of this mode with physical damage.
- Mission Orders
- Operation Snowstorm has commenced! Sir Ragelise has given you the orders to deliver word to the other two nations' encampments; first Windurst, followed by Bastok.