Revision as of 05:09, 20 August 2008 by
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned by trading an Samariri Corpsehair to a ??? at (F-7) in Mamook.
- To reach the ??? popper must pass multiple Poroggo, as well as one standing atop the ??? itself. There is a small room near the ??? that can be used for the fight, but it does not have room to kite. can be pulled to the Wajaom Woodlands zone with little difficulty.
- Summons up to 4 Wartkin at once that can not be slept. They will despawn after a short time but can cause serious damage if not kited away. seem to spawn every 20% nm hp
- Takes normal damage from melee attacks.
- Tier IVs were landing for 500-600 Damage and AM IIs were landing for 900-1000 Damage.
- Killed with an alliance of 15 people.
- Uses Manafont.
- Has a very high tier Fast Cast effect, Sleepga was almost instant, and Firaga III took about 3 seconds to cast.
- Uses AoE Charm ability called Frog Chorus
- Uses Frog Cheer which gives Samariri Corpsehair Magic Attack Bonus and should be dispelled immediately!
- Uses Water Bomb which does ~300 AoE water damage and silence.
- Casts Sleepga II, Breakga, Blindga, Graviga, Poisonga II, Bindga.
- Also casts Firaga III and Thundaga III, possibly other tier3 -agas.
- Will not agro if the alliance fighting it zones or is defeated, however will share agro with the entire alliance even if individual members did nothing to generate enmity towards Samariri Corpsehair.