Revision as of 19:52, 1 October 2010 by *>Ether9
fr:SOS unités en détresse
- Talk to Cheupirudaux (A) at the Western Encampment (E-7).
- If you're doing this quest for the first time, he'll give you a Woodworker's Belt (Temporary Key Item) and two jars of Viscous Spittle.
- With those in hand, proceed to the bridge directly northeast of here (on the way to Veridical Conflux #8) and examine the bridge.
- Check the woodworker's belt, and trade the correct amount of solution to the bridge to complete the quest.
- Return to Cheupirudaux (A) for your reward.
- It is possible to receive no seals.
- Seems that repairing the same bridge more than once per game day lowers the chances of receiving a seal. More testing needed.
- Also, it seems that I always get a seal after not having done it for a while (maybe a real day) but afterwards I get close to nothing on subsequent attempts.
- Repeating the quest requires you to zone.
- Repeating this quest requires you to farm your own Viscous Spittle from Spitting Spiders. Also, different bridge repair locations can be used in order to complete this quest from the second attempt onwards.
- Cheupirudaux (A)
- The bridges across the inlet are in a state of dire disrepair. Go repair them, that a sensitive woodworker's heart may again rest easy.