Fires of Discontent
Revision as of 23:08, 3 March 2009 by (Fixed the game-day entry. Restructured some of the bullets.)
- Talk to Engelhart at (K-10).
- You will need to zone and wait until the game day changes (0:00) in order to receive this quest.
- Talk to Pagdako at (H-9).
- Return to Present Time Vana'diel and go talk to Iron Eater (J-8) at the Metalworks in front of the "President's Office". Ensure that Iron Eater gives you dialogue related to this quest.
- Return to the past and go back to Bastok Markets (S) and speak with Engelhart at (K-10).
- Make your way to Grauberg (S), and inside a cave at (I-6) there's a ???. Check it for cutscene.
- After the cutscene return to Bastok Markets (S).
- Talk to Engelhart at (K-10) again.
- Talk to Gentle Tiger (S) at (H-6). (In front of Metalworks[S])
- Talk to Engelhart at (K-10) again for your last cutscene, and your reward of 10,000 gil.
- Chairman Pale Eagle is planning to fan the growing fire of Galkan anger into a full-scale uprising. Gather as much information you can.