Fires of Discontent
Revision as of 19:33, 22 June 2008 by (updated info about Grauberg cutscene)
- Talk to Engelhart at (K-10).
- You will need to wait one game day (zone) from completing the previous quest.
- Talk to Pagdako at (H-9).
- Return to Present Time Vana'diel and go to the Metalworks.
- Return to the past and go back to Bastok Markets (S) and speak with Engelhart at (K-10).
- Make your way to Grauberg (S).
- Inside a cave at (I-6), there's a ???. Check it for cutscene.
- The entrance to the cave is at the southeast corner of (H-5).
Can not get the cutscene during a campaign battle.Proven wrong, cutscene was recieved during offensive Campaign battle when Grauberg (S) was under Beastmen control.
- After the cutscene return to Bastok Markets (S).
- Talk to Engelhart at (K-10) again.
- Talk to Gentle Tiger (S) at the entrance to Metalworks (H-6).
- Talk to Engelhart at (K-10) again for your last cutscene.
- He rewards you 10,000 gil.
- Chairman Pale Eagle is planning to fan the growing fire of Galkan anger into a full-scale uprising. Gather as much information you can.