Estoqueur's Armor +2 Set
A set of ornately decorated armor in scarlet and gold for use by Red Mages. Once used by a great Hero of Abyssea, the true potential of this Empyrean armor was sealed but has now been fully unleashed through the Trials of the Magians.
This is the +2, or HQ2, version of this Empyrean armor set.
- For the normal version, see Estoqueur's Armor Set.
- For the +1 version, see Estoqueur's Armor +1 Set.
- For a side by side comparison of the Estoqueur's Sayon sets visit Estoqueur's Sets Comparison.
Number of Pieces: 5
Cost to store: Not storable with armor depository NPC.
Storage Slip: Moogle Storage Slip 10
|85||Estoqueur's Chappel +2 |
|89||Estoqueur's Sayon +2 |
|87||Estoqueur's Gantherots +2 |
|83||Estoqueur's Fuseau +2 |
|81||Estoqueur's Houseaux +2 |
- To see a side by side comparison of the Estoqueur's Attire sets visit Estoqueur's Sets Comparison.
Level Armor Piece 80 Estoqueur's Collar
84 Estoqueur's Cape
90 Estoqueur's Earring
- Defense +166
- MP +105
- Mind +39
- Intelligence +29
- Enmity -7
- Magic Accuracy +30
- Magic Attack Bonus +13
- Enhancing Magic Skill +15
- Enfeebling Magic skill +15
- Enhances "Refresh" Potency
- Enfeebling magic casting time -12%
- Increases enhancing magic effect duration
- Enhances Enhancing Magic duration by 20%
- Enhances "Saboteur" effect
- Grants ~20% bonus to potency and duration of enfeebling spells cast under Saboteur.
- Adds "Refresh" effect
- Refresh is 2mp per tick
- Enhances Enfeebling Magic effect
- Increases the Potency of Enfeebling Magic by 10%.
- Set: Augments "Composure"
- Enhances duration of Enhancing Magic cast on OTHERS while under the effect of Composure by 10% for the first 2 pieces, 20% for 3 pieces, 35% for 4 pieces and 50% for all 5 pieces. The "Increases enhancing magic effect duration" of the Estoqueur's Cape (+10%), Estoqueur's Houseaux +1 (+10%) and Estoqueur's Houseaux +2 (+20%) is multiplicative to this total, for a maximum boost of +95%.
An "estoc" is a thin, pointy longsword meant to be used on the joints and other weak points of armor.
An "estoquer" is a swordsman, specifically one who uses an estoc (English: tuck).