Eco-Warrior (San d'Oria)
- Talk to Norejaie in the Lion Springs Tavern. She asks you to help with the extermination of a monster infesting Ordelle's Caves.
- Assemble a party or alliance. See notes below for preparation.
- Go to Ordelle's Caves using the entrance at the south end of the ravine at F-7 in La Theine Plateau. The Atmacite Refiner's warp to Ordelle's Caves works well.
- Talk to Rojaireaut to have him apply the ointment. This caps your level at 25, but buffs do not wear off, so apply strong, lasting buffs before receiving the ointment.
- Make sure everyone gets the ointment. If any alliance member does not receive it, then the monster will not spawn.
- From Rojaireaut take the path to the left (head east, through the puddle) and take the long corridor.
- Use Circumspection from the Grounds Tome to receive sneak and invisible.
- The room here opens up at (G-7). Enter the tunnel at G-8.
- The ??? is located in the southwest corner of a small room on a stalagmite. The ??? is at (G-9) of the first map, northeast corner. The designated tank/puller should spawn the NM Necroplasm by touching the ???.
- This ??? used to be at G-10. It was moved in a version update.
- Defeat the Necroplasm. For this fight, only those with the level cap can assist in this fight. Anyone else trying to help will receive a message telling them they cannot.
- Examine the ??? to receive an Indigested Stalagmite.
- After the battle, you may want to remove your level cap to cast Raise or Teleport. To do this, you need to do one of the following:
- Logout/Login (probably easiest)
- Talk to Rojaireaut
- Talk to Norejaie complete the quest.
- You can only have one Eco-Warrior quest active at any time. This includes Eco-Warrior (Windurst), Eco-Warrior (San d'Oria) and Eco-Warrior (Bastok).
- Eco-Warrior quests cannot be deactivated.
- Only one Eco-Warrior quest can be completed once per Conquest Tally.
- All members must have accepted the quest.
- With a number of high-damaging jobs (SMN, RNG, or even WAR or SAM, etc.) using their 2 hour abilities and level 99 buffs from before receiving the ointment, the NM can be defeated by as few as 2-3 people. Astral Flow Inferno is the most damaging attack to this NM. However, this Eco-Warrior boss has the most HP of all Eco-Warrior NMs, so be careful.