- Benediction is a White Mage's two hour special.
- Upon usage, completely restores HP and removes (almost) all status ailments of party members within the area of effect.
- Accrues an amount of enmity to the user based on the amount of HP cured.
- Should be used in conjunction with a Paladin's Cover to prevent the incoming damage or Invincible to transfer enmity alltogether.
- As of the April 28th 2006 Update, Benediction now cures status ailments, though Amnesia, Terror, Charm and Weakness cannot be removed by Benediction or any means. The only exception to this rule is the Assault Lamia No.13 where Benediction, Dispel and other dispel-like spells can remove charm. Also, Benediction does not remove doom, at least not 100% of the time. It is unknown whether it has a chance of removing doom just as cursna has a chance at removing doom.
- /ja "Benediction" <me>
- Since Benediction is a two hour special, some people prefer not to make a macro for it to prevent unintentional activation.