From Gamer Escape, the free Final Fantasy XI encyclopedia
| Mission Name
|| The Four Musketeers
| Start NPC
|| Any Bastok Gate Guard
|| Rank points
- Trade 1 stack of crystals to a Bastok Gate Guard to unlock the mission, or repeat Wading Beasts 2 times.
- After accepting mission, head to Iron Eater in the President's Office. As a loyal citizen of Bastok, you are ordered to head to the main Quadav stronghold in Beadeaux. Your goal is to kill 20 Copper Quadav.
- Travel to Beadeaux. You should get a cut-scene zoning into Beadeaux. There are several Copper Quadav just inside the entrance, and they are plentiful in the first section of caves accessed via H-7 of the first area.
- Leave Beadeaux. As you zone into Pashhow Marshlands you will receive a cutscene. Depending if you have achieved 20 kills, you will either see one where you are told your mission is not complete, or one that informs you that all 20 kills are accounted for and your mission is complete.
- If you are looking to solo this, it will be easiest at level 31+. Otherwise, the Pugils will sound aggro you while you are fighting Quadavs. At level 34+, none of the mobs will aggro you providing you stay on the initial level.
- As a party, all kills will accumulate.
- Mission Orders
- You are to join a surprise attack on the Quadav stronghold in Beadeaux. See Iron Eater in the President's Office for details.
SPOILER WARNING: Details about a quest, mission or other Final Fantasy XI in-game storyline follow.