- Go to Castle Oztroja (S) and proceed to the Brass Gate (H-7) on the top floor. Click the Trap Door to enter the battlefield.
- In order to access the battlefield, all members must have the Xicu's Rosary key item, which is dropped from any Yagudo in the zone (excluding notorious monsters). Drop rate is not 100%.
- Soo Luma the Ascended will appear at the top of the arena; defeat him to win the battle. Roo Beju the Eulogizer, Zjaa Bao the Wrathherald, and Jii Xai the Rimebladed will spawn to fight with Soo Luma the Ascended when aggroed; they do not need to be defeated to win the battle. These three will respawn at the top of the arena shortly if defeated and will return to fight with Soo Luma the Ascended. Pulling the Yagudo to the battlefield entrance is beneficial because the respawned helpers have a greater distance to travel before they rejoin in battle.
- An Armoury Crate will appear at the top of the arena after Soo Luma the Ascended is defeated; the remaining Yagudo will despawn.
- Report back to Emhi Tchaoryo to complete the Operation.
- Buffs are stripped upon entering, Item based Reraise is an exception.
- Soo Luma the Ascended is a SCH type mob and uses AoE tier IV -ga magic; more than one source of elemental Stun is recommended.
- Also uses the SCH 2-hour ability Tabula Rasa around 50% HP, and has access to Ancient Magic spells during that time. Also uses Storm spells and Cure spells.
- Highly Resistant if not immune to Bind.
- Head Butt resisted frequently.
- Soo Luma the Ascended can be Gravitied in case of a need to kite, especially during Tabula Rasa.
- Mobs assisting Soo Luma are susceptible to Sleep, Lullaby, and Repose. Soo Luma the Ascended can be elemental debuffed (Burn,Choke,Shock, etc.) though you may experience some resists.
- The Mobs assisting Soo Luma build a resistance over time to Sleep/Repose/& Lullaby. You will have to either kill them off or kite them. They will come back shortly after being killed. The Mobs assisting Soo Luma the Ascended are a SAM, a NIN, and a BRD. Be aware if you're trying to sleep the NIN mob that it doesn't have Shadows up.
- Emnity seems to be shared between Soo Luma the Ascended and his assistants.
- The Mobs assisting Soo Luma the Ascended have around 1500 HP each.
- BLM nukes work well on these mobs, can nearly take them out in 1 hit with AM2.
The Armoury Crate will reward with the the following groupings:
 Game Description
Client: Emhi Tchaoryo - Windurst Waters (S) (H-10)
Summary: In response to our reclaiming of regions surrounding the capital, Soo Luma the Ascended has organized his surviving zealots to launch a mass counter-offensive from Castle Oztroja. You are to neutralize this threat by eliminating the Yagudo leader.
Unit Requirement: 1~6 members