- This quest can not be started if the quest Say It with Flowers has been started.
To receive this quest, you absolutely must talk to the following npcs in this exact order!>
- Talk to Ohbiru-Dohbiru, he'll tell you that he's so hungry "I feel like i'm starving to death..."
- Talk to Kerutoto in the Northern Rhinostery building.
- Speak with Ohbiru-Dohbiru & Kenapa-Keppa, who will complain that they're out of food but can't leave their work.
- Go back to Kerutoto; she will give you her order and tell you to ask them for theirs.
- You may receive the quest Waking Dreams the first time you talk to Kerutoto.-- Zoned and still had to talk to Kerutoto several times before he stopped dreaming about Pso'Xja
- Make sure you talk to Ohbiru-Dohbiru & Kenapa-Keppa again to get their orders.
- You will need to talk to Kenapa-Keppa a few times before he tells you what he wants.
- Kerutoto wants a Grilled Hare.
- Kenapa-Keppa wants a Hard-Boiled Egg.
- Ohbiru-Dohbiru wants Windurstian Tea, Tortilla (<cannot use the hq version called Tortilla Bueno), and clump of Pamtam Kelp.
- All but the kelp can be purchased from NPC Guild Merchants in North Windurst Waters. Kopopo & Chomo Jinjahl E-8, Taajiji F-10. The kelp can be purchased from Babubu (Port Windurst C-8). This is not true. The Cooking guild probably has most of the dishes right after conquest tally, but otherwise you'll only find Tortilla and Windurstian Tea at Taajiji. If you are doing this in the middle of the week be prepared, or have enough cooking skill to synth the missing dishes.
- You will receive part of the payment from each of the three npcs. You can trade all items to each NPC. They'll only take the items they ordered and leave the rest in your inventory.
- If you speak with Leepe-Hoppe on the roof during this quest, it becomes obvious who ate all their food supplies (optional).
- Kerutoto (Rhinostery, Windurst Waters)
- You've been asked to buy food for the two busy researchers and one freshly-awoken meditator. You'll have to ask each of them what they want... if you can understand them, that is.