From Gamer Escape, the free Final Fantasy XI encyclopedia
|The picture and/or information in this article is currently out of date and needs to be updated based on a recent update.|
- Notes: May 9, 2011 update- NMs are changed and bosses are accessed differently
 Monsters Found Here
- The Dark Kindred use their normal abilities, plus Condemnation and Quadrastrike.
- Kindred run twice as fast as players, running at flee speed.
- The Kindred NMs in Dynamis - Xarcabard can only drop the relic armor of their respective job.
- However, any regular Kindred can drop any relic armor, and it is possible for more than one relic armor to drop from one.
- That said, it is advised to focus more on regular kindred instead of the NMs if the goal of the run is to get relic armors only.
- The Animated Weapons are spawned by trading a specific goad to a ??? at a specific location.
- The goads are obtained from the specific satellite weapons.
- They have the appearance of the final Relic Weapons and use the corresponding weapon skills.
 Dynamis Lord
- Spawned by trading a Shrouded Bijou to a ??? at the Castle Zvahl entrance, (D-7).
 Arch Dynamis Lord
Time Extensions - Note that the "Idol Prototype" is a typo, the real name is "Icon Prototype".
 Game Script
SPOILER WARNING: Details about a quest, mission or other Final Fantasy XI in-game storyline follow.