From Gamer Escape, the free Final Fantasy XI encyclopedia
|The picture and/or information in this article is currently out of date and needs to be updated based on a recent update.|
- Notes: May 9, 2011 update- NMs are changed and bosses are accessed differently
 Monsters Found Here
- Note: All the Orc NMs in Dynamis have an additional TP attack: Fanatic Dance. This charms everyone in melee range, which can become perilous to back-line jobs. It is generally accepted, therefore, for all melee participants to avoid attacking an Orc NM unless absolutely necessary.
- Note: While the above tactic may be advantageous in some situations, it also assumes there are ample mages within your group to accomplish this task. As with all creatures in Vana'diel, spells also generate TP, which make their TP attack just as likely via melee or magic. The best tactic for dealing with these NMs therefore would be any means possible to take them down in as little time a possible. The "zerg" approach with the help of Black Mages is often preferred.
- note: The very best approach to handling Orc NMs is to have EVERYONE in range so if it does charm EVERYONE is charmed and no one dies. By far the easiest, safest, and most overlooked strategies for these.
- Note: Since the 9th may update, the zone boss can now be spawned from the ??? at the zone line to Northern Sand'Oria, using a rare ex item dropped from the regular orc mobs. It still spawns with the twin nm guardians, but not the four tombstones, the twin nm guardians despawn after the Overlord's Tombstone has been defeated.
 Game Script
SPOILER WARNING: Details about a quest, mission or other Final Fantasy XI in-game storyline follow.