From Gamer Escape, the free Final Fantasy XI encyclopedia
|The picture and/or information in this article is currently out of date and needs to be updated based on a recent update.|
- Notes: September 19, 2011 update - NMs are changed and bosses are accessed differently
 Monsters Found Here
- Note: The Goblin statues are northwest of the starting point.
- All the Goblin NMs in Dynamis have an additional TP attack: Goblin Dice. This has a random area of effect: Sleep, Slow, Dispel, Disease, Poison, damage, reset TP to 0, Benediction, or recharges players' abilities.
- Note: The Orc statues are located near the outpost.
- All the Orc NMs in Dynamis have an additional TP attack: Fanatic Dance. This charms everyone in melee range, which can become perilous to back-line jobs.
- Note: The Quadav statues are located northeast of the starting point.
- All the Quadav NMs in Dynamis have an additional TP attack: Wrath of Gu'Dha. This ability inflicts AoE physical damage (can be absorbed by shadows), severe knockback, and causes weight.
- Note: The Yagudo statues are located on the coastline by Kibubu Lighthouse.
- All the Yagudo NMs in Dynamis have an additional TP attack: Doom. The countdown is 10 seconds, but if the NM is slain before that time the victim will likely "narrowly avoid doom."
- Note: The dragons can roam around the area, which may require tracking them down.
 Game Script
SPOILER WARNING: Details about a quest, mission or other Final Fantasy XI in-game storyline follow.