From Gamer Escape, the free Final Fantasy XI encyclopedia
 Monsters Found Here
 Time Extensions
- Note: All the Orc NMs in Dynamis have an additional TP attack: Fanatic Dance. This charms everyone in melee range, which can become perilous to back-line jobs.
- Note: All the Quadav NMs in Dynamis have an additional TP attack: Wrath of Gu'Dha. This ability inflicts AoE physical damage (can be absorbed by shadows), severe knockback, and causes weight.
- Note: All the Yagudo NMs in Dynamis have an additional TP attack: Doom. The countdown is 10 seconds, but if the NM is slain before that time the victim will likely "narrowly avoid doom."
- All mobs agro as normal. Quadavs agro sound, hydra agro sight/sound/HP, etc.
- All Hydra mobs are immune to Sleep and Lullaby, however their pets are susceptible to Lullaby.
- The zone boss, Angra Mainyu, is spawned by trading a Leering Bijou to the ??? at (J-5), and will spawn with 4 dragons.
- If you run up the ramp, you will lose Encounter status and can no longer fight these NMs. If you want to kite the dragons, kite them around the lower area.
 Game Script
SPOILER WARNING: Details about a quest, mission or other Final Fantasy XI in-game storyline follow.