From Gamer Escape, the free Final Fantasy XI encyclopedia
 Job Trait Overview
- Game Description: May double your attacks.
- Job Traits are always active.
- Further Notes:
- Rate of activation is ~10%. Source
- Each upgrade of Double Attack Rate (WAR Group 1) increases the rate of activation by 1%. These upgrades do not affect WAR as subjob.
- Rate of Double Attack activation has no difference between Warrior as main job and Warrior as sub job unless merited.
 Effect Overview
- Double Attack effects from gear, food or buffs may activate without native access to the job trait.
- "Double Attack"+1, "Double Attack"+1% or Enhances "Double Attack" effect are all different wordings of the same effect and will stack.
- Additional attacks produced by Triple Attack, and to a degree, Occasionally Attacks X Times weapons are not affected by Double Attack, and only one of these effects can process at once.
- Example: Joyeuse will never attack more than 2 times, and the 2nd attack will never be subject to Double Attack. Furthermore, Kraken Club is never affected by Double Attack if its "Attacks 2 to 8 Times" effect processes, though it will increase the amount of hits per round.
- Double Attack can trigger on both weapons when Dual Wielding, both hands when using H2H weapons and both attacks on virtue stone weapons.
- Example: Faith Baghnakhs can produce an additional attack on both hands (consuming 2 virtue stones), and each of these 4 attacks are subject to Double Attack.
- When using a normal H2H weapon, the double attack will only appear on the screen on the left hand. When both fists trigger a Double Attack, both are done with the left hand on the screen. When using Faith Baghnakhs, double attack from extra swings can appear on left and right hands.
- May activate during weapon skills.
- On multi-hit weapon skills, Double Attack can process on any hit of the weapon skill. Note, however, that Double Attack cannot process to induce a weapon skill to attempt to hit more than 8 times.
- TP return for weapon skills will increase by 1 TP every time double attack activates during the weapon skills.
- May activate during Jump and High Jump
- Not to be confused with Zanshin, which may trigger similar behavior especially under the effect of Hasso.
 Double Attack
Double Attack Rate: 10%
Double Attack Rate: 7%
Double Attack Rate: 5%~40% (Varies by Maneuvers)