From Gamer Escape, the free Final Fantasy XI encyclopedia
- Speak to Luto Mewrilah in Upper Jeuno for a cutscene.
- You may receive a cutscene that involves someone wishing to write a story about your adventures with your fellow. If you receive this cutscene, travel to Ru'Lude Gardens and speak to Ajahkeem near the Rendezvous Point to quickly finish the quest. This quest is to enable the use of 'Fellow Points', and has nothing to do with the level cap quest. Talk to Luto again to receive the proper cutscene to trigger Clash of the Comrades.
- Once you have received the cutscene involving a head-to-head battle with your fellow, head to Qu'Bia Arena in Fei'Yin.
- This is a 10 minute uncapped BCNM solo fight in which you will not lose experience points if you are knocked out while participating.
- All buffs are removed upon entering the BCNM.
- Despite it being uncapped, Automatons are dismissed upon entering. If attempting this fight as Puppetmaster, be sure to Deactivate or have your Activate timer ready before entering.
- TP is reset upon entering the BCNM.
- If you bring Reraise and die outside of aggro range, you can get up and heal. Your NPC does not regen HP.
- Unlike the Maat fight, your fellow will engage you as soon as you are within range. If you come within range, your fellow will not wait for you to make the first move.
- But, like the Maat fight, your fellow will give up at approximately a similar HP percentage.
Your Fellow's Level/Jobs
- Your fellow's main and support jobs will change in relation to the main and support jobs with which you enter the fight. The following page details some of the combinations that have been discovered so far: Clash of the Comrades/Fellow Job.
- Your fellow will behave as a character with a main job level of at least 74 and a support job level of 37.
- Read the stories of people who have already attempted or completed this quest:
Clash of the Comrades/Testimonies
- Luto Mewrilah (Artisan Bridge, Upper Jeuno)
- As a test of strength, you have agreed to meet your fellow in single combat at the Qu'Bia Arena. Who will emerge victorious in this face-off between friends?