From Gamer Escape, the free Final Fantasy XI encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Caedarva Mire

Table of Contents
Zone Information
Area Name Caedarva Mire
Type Outdoor
Maps
Map Acquisition Quest
Miscellaneous Able to call Adventuring Fellow Able to use tractor
Hobbies

Ffxi gld 01.gif

Ffxi hby 04.GIF

Weather

Trans Dark.gif

Trans Lightning.gif

Trans Water.gif

Region Arrapago Islands
Expansion Treasures of Aht Urhgan
Requirements The Road to Aht Urhgan
Restrictions None
Background music "Illusions in the Mist"
Notes Walking through swamps here will either grant the player a Weight effect (90% chance) or a Quickening, Flee, Stoneskin, Slow, or Haste effect (10% chance).
Description

This vast stretch of swampland covers two main islands (Azouph Isle, Dvucca Isle) and 2 small islands (Sharug Isle, Hediva Isle). "Caedarva" means "illusion" in the language of Ephramad. The mire is a dreary place covered in dense fog nearly all year round, yet it is also home to a multitude of animals and aquatic plants such as wild rice, lotuses, and thickets of shrubs. Caedarva Mire is well known as the ancient site of a great battle between the Empire of Aht Urhgan and the Kingdom of Ephramad. Now the area is enveloped in a struggle for supremacy between the Lamiae and their Undead Swarm, the Qiqirn of Nashmau, and the Near Eastern Fomors.

CaedarvaMire-pic.jpg
Connections

Nashmau at (H-9), (H-10), (F-10)
Arrapago Reef at Map 1: (K-5),(I-7), (K-5) Map 2: (G-6), (G-7), (G-8), (G-9),
Aht Urhgan Whitegate at Map 1: (K-9) via Azouph Isle Staging Point, at Map 2: (I-9) via Dvucca Isle Staging Point
Talacca Cove at (G-10)
Hazhalm Testing Grounds at (D-9)
Alzadaal Undersea Ruins at Map 1: (J-10) and (E-11), Map 2: (I-10) and (G-10)


[edit] Involved in Quests/Missions

Quest Type Starter Location
A Stygian Pact Avatar Nashmeira    Aht Urhgan Whitegate
Coming Full Circle Mythic Balrahn    Caedarva Mire E-10
Finding Faults General Hishahma    Aht Urhgan Whitegate K-8
Forging a New Myth Mythic Nashmeira    Aht Urhgan Whitegate L-8
Get the Picture General Balakaf    Aht Urhgan Whitegate I-5
Not Meant to Be General Fhe Maksojha    Aht Urhgan Whitegate H-6
Promotion: Superior Private Promotion Naja Salaheem    Aht Urhgan Whitegate I-10
Promotion: Corporal Promotion Naja Salaheem    Aht Urhgan Whitegate I-10
Promotion: Sergeant Promotion Naja Salaheem    Aht Urhgan Whitegate I-10
The Rider Cometh Avatar Nashmeira    Aht Urhgan Whitegate
Unwavering Resolve Avatar Nashmeira    Aht Urhgan Whitegate
Mission Nation Starter Location
Aht Urhgan Mission 2: Immortal Sentries Aht Urhgan Naja Salaheem    Aht Urhgan Whitegate I-10
Aht Urhgan Mission 13: Lost Kingdom Aht Urhgan Pyopyoroon    Nashmau H-7
Aht Urhgan Mission 14: The Dolphin Crest Aht Urhgan Jazaraat's Headstone    Caedarva Mire - Azouph Isle E-10
Aht Urhgan Mission 34: Testing the Waters Aht Urhgan Naja Salaheem    Aht Urhgan Whitegate I-10

[edit] Other Information

Item Abundance
Dogwood Log Very Common(24.1%)
Almond Common(15.8%)
Arrowwood Log Uncommon(13.5%)
Lauan Log Uncommon(10.5%)
Pine Nuts Uncommon(10.5%)
Rosewood Log Rare(7.5%)
Chestnut Log Rare(6%)
Date Rare(6%)
Ebony Log Very Rare(3.8%)
Bloodwood Log Very Rare(2.3%)
Logging Map
CaedarvaMireLogging1.PNG CaedarvaMireLogging2.PNG
Fish Cap Body of Water
Crayfish
7 Deadmist Marsh
Caedarva Frog
30
Yayinbaligi
31
Dark Bass
33
Kaplumbaga
53
Yilanbaligi
47
Black Ghost
88
1 Gil
0
Rusty Leggings
0

Fishing Maps
Information Needed


Possible Weather Weather Reporter
Resist Vs. Dark Sajaaya - Aht Urhgan Whitegate (H-9)
Resist Vs. Lightning
Resist Vs. Water
Elemental Map
CaedarvaMireElementals.png

[edit] NPCs Found Here

Name Location Type
Nahshib I-9 Assault NPC
Nareema K-9 Assault NPC
Kwadaaf G-10 Entry to Alzadaal Undersea Ruins
Nasheefa E-11 Entry to Alzadaal Undersea Ruins
Tyamah J-10 Entry to Alzadaal Undersea Ruins

[edit] Notorious Monsters Found Here

Name Level Drops Steal Family Spawns Notes
Aynu-kaysey
80 Cinquedea Qutrub 1 A, H, HP
Experimental Lamia
Spawned by: trading Myrrh at (F-7) (Map 2)
Experimental Lamia's Armband
Enkidu's Leggings
Aurum Cuisses
Lamiae 1 A, L, T(S)
Khimaira
Hauteclaire
Khimaira Horn
Khimaira Mane
Khimaira Tail
Seveneyes
Khimaira 1 A, T(S), T(H)
Mahjlaef the Paintorn
Spawned by: trading Exorcism Treatise at (H-7)
Mahjlaef's Staff
Aurum Gauntlets
Oracle's Braconi
Fire Grip
Thunder Grip
Soulflayers 1 A, T(H), M, JA
Peallaidh
73-75 Nightmare Gloves Sheep Peallaidh Spawn Location L, S, Sc
Tyger
Spawned by trading a Singed Buffalo to a ??? located on Sharug Isle (Map 3).
Antares
Aurum Armet
Aurum Cuirass
Enforcer
Enkidu's Cap
Hachiryu Kote
Khimaira Horn
Khimaira Mane
Khimaira Tail
Tyger's Tail
Khimaira 1 A, T(S), T(H)
Verdelet
Spawned by: trading Mint Drop at (J-6)
86 Solitaire Cape
Muse Tariqah
Verdelet's Wing
Imps 1 A, L, T(S)
Vidhuwa the Wrathborn
Lyft Scythe Soulflayers 1 A, T(H), M, JA
Zikko
80 Templar Hammer
Immortal's Sash
Imps 1 A, L, T(S)


A = Aggressive; L = Links; S = Detects by Sight; H = Detects by Sound; HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing; JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills;Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime

[edit] Regular Monsters Found Here

Name Level Drops Steal Family Spawns Notes
Caedarva Leech
63-65 Beastman Blood
Carbuncle's Ruby
Fiend Blood
Leeches 14 L, H
Caedarva Marshscum
Fished up
66-67 Slimes 1 A, L, H
Caedarva Pondscum
Fished up
64-66 Slimes 1 A, L, H
Chigoe
62-66 Chimera Blood
Demon Blood
Chigoes 28 A, H, S, L
Dark Elemental
74-76 Dark Cluster Elementals 2 A, M
Draugar Servant
79-79 Bone Chip Skeletons 13 A, H, HP
Elder Treant
79-82 Dryad Root
Mistletoe
Treants 10 A, L, H
Ephramadian Shade
75-77 Revival Tree Root
Timeworn Talisman
Fomors 20 A, H, HP, JA, WS
Guard Bhoot
81-83 Mohbwa Cloth
Revival Tree Root
Ghosts 3 A, H, HP
Guard Skeleton
66-69 Bone Chip Skeletons 7 A, H, HP
Heraldic Imp
79-81 Imp Horn
Imp Wing
Imps 51 A, T(S)
Jnun
72-77 Revival Tree Root
Undead Skin
Doomed 13 A, H, HP, Z(D)
Lamia Chaukidar
82-83 Lamiae 2 A, L, S
Lamia Fatedealer
73-75 Corsair's Testimony
Lamian Armlet
Lamiae 2 A, L, S, H
Lamia Idolater
79-81 Qutrub Bandage Qutrub 32 A, L, S, H
Lamia Necromancer
82-83 Lamiae 1 A, L, S
Lamia Toxophilite
82-82 Lamia Skin
Lamian Armlet
Lamian Kaman -1
Lamiae 2 A, L, S
Llamhigyn Y Dwr
Fished up
75-78 Doomed 2 A, H, HP
Marsh Murre
64-68 Almond
Bird Egg
Bird Feather
Birds 28 L, H
Mature Treant
71-72 Dryad Root
Mahogany Log
Mistletoe
Treants 7 A, H
Mosshorn
80-81 Lanolin Cube
Ram Horn
Ram Skin
Rams 5 A, S, Sc
Oil Slick
65-67 Slime Oil Slimes 6 A, H, Sc
Orderly Imp
63-68 Imp Horn
Imp Wing
Imps 6 A, T(S), L
Puktrap
64-66 Flytrap Leaf Flytraps 20 H
Qiqirn Mireguide
67-69 Almond Qiqirn Sandbag Qiqirn 4 L, S, Sc
Qiqirn Rock Hound
67-69 Almond Qiqirn Sandbag Qiqirn 3 L, S, Sc
Reserve Draugar
74-74 Bone Chip Skeletons 4 A, H, HP
Slough Skua
87-90 Fire Crystal
Almond
Bird Feather
Birds 14 L, H
Soulflayer
79-82 Soulflayer Robe
Soulflayer Staff
Soulflayer Tentacle
Soulflayers 18 A, L, T(H), M, JA
Spongilla Fly
78-79 Insect Wing Flies 11 L, H
Suhur Mas
Fished up
69-71 Pugils 1 A, H
Thunder Elemental
70-71 Lightning Cluster Elementals 2 A, M
Treant Sapling
61-64 Fruit Seeds
Grain Seeds
Treant Bulb
Wildgrass Seeds
Saplings 26 L, H
Vauxia Fly
86


Flies 15 Verification Needed
Water Elemental
70-71 Water Cluster Elementals 6 A, M
Wild Karakul
68-70 Karakul Meat
Karakul Skin
Sheep 14 L, Z(N)
A = Aggressive; L = Links; S = Detects by Sight; H = Detects by Sound; HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing; JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills;Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime

[edit] Event Monsters Found Here

Name Level Drops Steal Family Spawns Notes
Caedarva Toad
Spawned Quest: The Wayward Automaton
Doomed 1
Dark Rider
Assisted by: Dark Esquire & Dark Bugler
Avatars
Lamia Deathdancer
Spawned Quest: Finding Faults
Lamiae 1
Lamia No.27
Spawned Quest: Not Meant to Be
Lamiae 1
Moshdahn
Spawned Quest: Not Meant to Be
Qutrub 1
Ravin Raven
Spawned Quest: Totoroon's Treasure Hunt
Birds 1
A = Aggressive; L = Links; S = Detects by Sight; H = Detects by Sound; HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing; JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills;Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime
comments powered by Disqus
Toolbox

This article uses material from the "Caedarva Mire" article on FFXIclopedia and is licensed under the CC-BY-SA License.
               arrow   About    arrow   Contact Us    arrow   Volunteer    arrow   Disclaimer    arrow   Terms of Service    arrow   Privacy Policy    arrow   Wiki Policies