Weak to: See notes
- Spawns at the start of Dynamis. He is located at the entrance of Delkfutt's Tower.
- Anteaus initially has high auto-regen, very high attack, very high magical defense, and high resistance to all eight elements, which are all tied to the other 11 NMs in the zone:
- Auto-regen is reduced when Scolopendra is defeated.
- Attack is reduced when Stringes is defeated.
- Per-hit damage taken cap is removed when Suttung is defeated.
- Elemental resistances are reduced when the associated elemental is defeated.
- Uses an enhanced version of Catapult called Trebuchet, which is area of effect and can inflict major damage on players.
- Has a very low chance to drop four 100-value currencies.
- Click the ??? left behind after killing Antaeus to obtain the key item, for winning Dynamis - Qufim.
- Defeating him will grant a 60 minute time extension.
 Historical Background
Antaeus was a giant in Greek mythology. The offspring of Gaia & Poseidon, he was extremely strong and was invulnerable as long as he was in contact with the ground (his mother, Gaia). If he should be lifted off the ground, he would become incredibly weak. Antaeus had a habit of challenging everyone walking by to a wrestling match. He would always win, killing them and collecting their skulls, which he was using to build a temple to Poseidon. Hercules passed through once and Antaeus challenged him to a match. Hercules won by holding Antaeus up in the air long enough for him to die. In Dante's Divine Comedy, Antaeus is a giant who guards the Ninth Circle of Hell.