From Gamer Escape, the free Final Fantasy XI encyclopedia
Job: White Mage
Family: Animated Weapons
|This article is missing a picture of the item or otherwise missing an image or screenshot of the content it covers. You can help by adding it.|
|Dynamis - Xarcabard
A = Aggressive; L = Links; S = Detects by Sight; H = Detects by Sound; HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing; JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills;Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime
- Located at I-10. Not fully "active" until the 15 Kindred NMs are defeated. The fragment will not drop unless the demons are slain.
- When pulled, the Animated Hammer will spawn 5+ (exact number unknown, but many) Satellite Hammers.
- These only share initial aggro hate. The puller can continue to kite these.
- While engaged in the fight, the Animated Hammer will speak in say or emotes about its interest in the fight. During this time, it will either grow bored or excited depending on what is done to it.
- After a short period of time has passed, when it has become very bored, it will attempt to Warp out on its own.
- The Animated Hammer IS NOT IMMUNE to Stun. It is very resistant to the spell Stun, but not as much to Weapon Skill Stun effects.
- When it is trying to warp itself out, IF those who can use a stun effect WS, such as Tachi: Hobaku or Shoulder Tackle uses those, it is possible that one of the attempts will cause the Animated Hammer to be temporarily stunned, thus interrupting its spell casting.
- Before engaging, it is a common practice for all melee to not use their TP until they have 300%. This way, a large amount of damage can be done to the Animated Hammer at the start of the battle. This will allow for those who can use a stun WS to have one ready again when the Animated Hammer is getting bored.
- If the Animated Hammer manages to warp away, you will have to attempt the fight again on a different run.
- The Animated Hammer can use the weapon skill Randgrith.
- Immune to Sleep and Lullaby.
- Approximately 20500 HP