Weak to: Wind, Ice
A = Aggressive; L = Links; S = Detects by Sight; H = Detects by Sound; HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing; JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills;Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime
- Spawns any time from 1.5-12 hours, usually around 2-3 or 6-8 hours.
- Lottery Spawn from the Sand Lizard in the four squares of (I-9) to (J-10) on the second map of Kuftal Tunnel.
- Place holder may wander around the area of (I-9)~(J-10), or may stay near (H-9)/(H-10).
- If there are 3 lizards near (H-9)/(H-10), then one may be the place holder.
- If it is near (H-9)/(H-10) it may not be able to wander the larger area.
- The Sand Lizard respawn is 16 minutes.
- Spawns anywhere around the large circle in the area; walks around in a circle, occasionally switching direction or walking through the middle path.
- Walks slower than player movement speed --- may pause as well.
- Resistant to Sleep.
- TP Regain under 25%.
- Killable by: 6 characters level 62-63; 4 characters level 70; duo 75 mage and melee; solo by some jobs at 75. (see testimonials)
 Historical Background
In Egyptian mythology, Amemet (also spelled Ammut, Ammet, Amam, Ammit and Ahemait) was the personification of divine retribution for all the wrongs one had committed in life, dwelling in the Hall of Ma'at. She ate the hearts of sinful deceased. Her name means 'Eater of the condemned deads'. She was often depicted with a head of crocodile or a dog, the front part of her body like a lion or leopard, and her back part in the form of a hippopotamus, a combination of those animals which were considered the most dangerous to the ancient Egyptians.