From Gamer Escape, the free Final Fantasy XI encyclopedia
| Misareaux Coast
A = Aggressive; L = Links; S = Detects by Sight; H = Detects by Sound; HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing; JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills;Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime
The ??? used to spawn Alsha is located at (F-4).
- Uses Weapon Skills as soon as TP is accumulated (very frequently).
- Casts Silence, Paralyze, and various Elemental Magic spells (including -aga spells).
- Randomly casts Cure III on her opponents (i.e. you), but will not cast it on herself.
- Will begin casting a spell shortly after being spawned. These spells include Sleepga II, Tornado, Quake, and Aeroga II.
- Throughout the battle, messages based on Alsha's HP will appear. After the message "Large drops of oil begin pouring from the eyes of the mannequin." appears, Alsha will repeatedly cast Fire II on herself until she kills herself or is defeated.
- If fought from a distance, Alsha will not move into melee range. Casters can use this to their advantage to avoid physical damage.
- Soloable by Blue Mage and Puppetmaster and Monk with Fellow at level 60, and by most jobs at level 70. (see testimonials)