From Gamer Escape, the free Final Fantasy XI encyclopedia
Weak to: Dark
|Abyssea - La Theine
A = Aggressive; L = Links; S = Detects by Sight; H = Detects by Sound; HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing; JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills;Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime
- Uses Meteorite, Shining Ruby, Glittering Ruby, and Poison Nails.
- May use Searing Light around 25%, hit for 1100-1400 on Windsday.
- Will not use Searing Light unless the target is in range. Kiting Akash can avoid it altogether. However, if Akash should start to ready Searing Light, it will land upon its target at up to 30' distance from Akash.
- Runs at normal movement speed.
- Seems immune or extremely resistant to Bind, Gravity, and Sleep.
- Resists Elemental Magic, a high Magic Accuracy build is advised.
- That said, Tier IV nukes do moderate damage (~400-500).
- May give a random temporary item upon defeat.
- Does not seem to be weak against dark. Lunar Bay from level 80 Fenrir did not even deal more than 100 damage.
- Akash is one of the five classical elements in Hindu mythology being Bhumi/Kshiti (Earth), Ap/Jala (Water), Tejas/Agni (fire), Marut/Pavan (Wind) and Akash/Byom (AEther/Void).